Debut Jewelry Trunk Show Invite

Debut Jewelry Trunk Show Invite

Debut Trunk Show in Raleigh NC

Come one, come all.. Join me to celebrate our local Raleigh jewelry artists in there debut trunk show event

When: November 8th
Time: 6-9pm

Where: Shag and Garnish Salon
8377 Creedmoor Road, Raleigh NC 27612.
http://www.shagandgarnish.com/

Bring friends, come shop, laugh, eat and drink. Please pass this along and share with everyone to make this an extraordinary event.

Artists include:
Megan Wakefield ( 32lbs)- Find her on Facebook under 32lbs
Jessie Voci ( J.Star Designs)
Amanda Wren (Wren Designs)

If you know that you are going to come then please send me an email chamlett@dtechstudio.com. If it is last minute don't think that your not invited :) I hope to see all of you there!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why Real Estate Agents?


I had a great meeting with an awesome team of Realtors today. I will go into detail about them later in this blog. My meeting was to review the new good faith estimate and HUD settlement statement. It made me realize in this meeting that if Realtors have that many questions then what about the buyers? Just like any industry it has it own verbiage and I consider agents a part of this industry. What I realized is that real estate agents are going to be especially important for all buyers. Real Estate Agents are out trying to learn so you can have one more reference in your transaction. It is also where teamwork and a clear communication line cycles around again. It is great to know a group of agents, builders, attorneys and lenders that work together. You have to remember that in most cases a group of people work good together because they all know how to clearly communicate which helps in those sticky situations. They are all there for you to lean on and ask questions. It seems from my past experiences that if one party is frustrated then so are all parties. I do want to point out that just because they are a team they still have you in common. This means that agents can only help you if you give your lender permission to openly speak to them about you. They don't see good faith estimates automatically even though they are a huge part of the transaction. I would suggest that you let your lender know that you would like your agents to have copies of your good faith estimate. Opening this line of communication for you will make your transaction that much better. That awesome team of Realtors that I can recommend in the triangle area of NC is Go Realty. You have some of the most experienced, highest energy ,best personalities and best social networking sites in the area. They are truly there to help you! I will go into some details about the new GFE ( good faith estimate) and HUD settlement statement in my next blog. I hope you will stay tuned.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment