Debut Jewelry Trunk Show Invite

Debut Jewelry Trunk Show Invite

Debut Trunk Show in Raleigh NC

Come one, come all.. Join me to celebrate our local Raleigh jewelry artists in there debut trunk show event

When: November 8th
Time: 6-9pm

Where: Shag and Garnish Salon
8377 Creedmoor Road, Raleigh NC 27612.
http://www.shagandgarnish.com/

Bring friends, come shop, laugh, eat and drink. Please pass this along and share with everyone to make this an extraordinary event.

Artists include:
Megan Wakefield ( 32lbs)- Find her on Facebook under 32lbs
Jessie Voci ( J.Star Designs)
Amanda Wren (Wren Designs)

If you know that you are going to come then please send me an email chamlett@dtechstudio.com. If it is last minute don't think that your not invited :) I hope to see all of you there!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's Day

Watch out for all your friends and colleagues today. Today is April 1st or April Fools. I began reading some really good pranks online today.  I began wondering  like many of you how this celebration begin?  I mean today is the today that is celebrated by pulling pranks on people. In fact it makes you doubt everything today.

 I just read that pranks started centuries ago. The April Fool's day and name was probably began on April 1st after a poem.  This day is observed and celebrated in many different countries.  To me this just goes to show that we are out to celebrate/ observe anything especially when it had to be translated from the Dutch language.  http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/af_database/permalink/eduard_de_dene/


 There are funny pranks, mean pranks and just simple pranks. Remember it is named after pranks so be sure not to harm anyone. I remember growing up and my mom doing icecream with carmel sauce as mashed potatoes and gravy.A link for the above photo from Family Fun is listed below. It is another Fool for the kids that is suppose to look like Cashew Chicken Stir Fry. I read that today is a good day to propose to someone. If they say no you can say April Fool's and if they accept then you are ok! I am sure many of you have come out with some great pranks today. I  I would recommend watching out today but if you need a  good laugh or some ideas then just check out the  following website. I would love to hear about some good pranks.

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/
http://familyfun.go.com/april-fools-day/april-fools-day-recipes/cashew-chicken-stir-fry-715005/
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment