Debut Jewelry Trunk Show Invite

Debut Jewelry Trunk Show Invite

Debut Trunk Show in Raleigh NC

Come one, come all.. Join me to celebrate our local Raleigh jewelry artists in there debut trunk show event

When: November 8th
Time: 6-9pm

Where: Shag and Garnish Salon
8377 Creedmoor Road, Raleigh NC 27612.
http://www.shagandgarnish.com/

Bring friends, come shop, laugh, eat and drink. Please pass this along and share with everyone to make this an extraordinary event.

Artists include:
Megan Wakefield ( 32lbs)- Find her on Facebook under 32lbs
Jessie Voci ( J.Star Designs)
Amanda Wren (Wren Designs)

If you know that you are going to come then please send me an email chamlett@dtechstudio.com. If it is last minute don't think that your not invited :) I hope to see all of you there!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Breaking it up in Layman's terms

Rates, Mortgage Backed Securities.... what to do? Are you in the process of buying a house. If so, then I am sure you have heard these terms. The government is finally pulling out of mortgage backed securities at the end of the first quarter. The first quarter ends tomorrow, March 31st. The government bought mortgage backed securities in January 2009. This was something that had not been done in the past. They were due to pull out in May 2009 and then December 2009 so I believe the end is in sight. I don't believe that they are going to extend it again. In fact I heard that they might be selling them instead of being an investor. I don't see another large investor signing up anytime soon to keep our rates down.
If you do speak with your lender in the morning then you might want to weigh out the extended locks option if you are building a house or need a lock for 90-180 days. You have to ask your lender how long it would take to break even. Extended locks usually cost extra money depending on the lock terms. I don't believe that rates would climb higher than 5.5% but I do think they will start climbing up quickly.  I don't see the rates climbing even close to as high as they were in the 80's. Today is your day to take advantage.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment